I am getting all the bits and pieces ready in anticipation of the first Cross Body Bag workshop being held on Saturday 26th September at Franklins, Salisbury. Using the scraps left over from making the Tunic Top (previous post) I have made myself a new needle organiser. The old one has been very well used over the past 5 years so a new one was definitely overdue. You will notice that by way of a change, I have cut the top and bottom strips on the bias which I think gives a nice effect. Next, I plan to make a new scissors case and pin cushion so that will use up every scrap of this lovely stripe print cotton and have all my accessories co-ordinated!