I have been stitching away with the quilt featured in my last post but it is taking some time. There are 200 strips of sashing and 100 cornerstones to be cut and stitched so that 81 blocks can be assembled to form the main part of the quilt, before adding the borders, quilting the whole and then the binding to finish.
By way of “light relief” I changed threads and needles today to make a couple of “crazy patchwork” items for a friend. The little scissors case is an old friend – I have lost count of how many I have made and the cosmetics zip-top bag is also a quick and simple project. I hope that my friend will be pleased with them. Front view