For the second incarnation of this pattern I used a length of fabric that I had purchased from one of the ladies at our Sprat & Winkle Quilting Group and although not stated I believe the fabric content to be cotton with perhaps a small percentage of polyester. The construction was again very straightforward except that this time I added in-seam pockets. However, I did not allow sufficient extra width on the hips to accommodate the thickness of two pocket pieces and unfortunately when I sit down, the pockets gape. I shall have to re-sew the side seams and remove the pocket bags. This dress is a very quick, easy sew and a useful addition to my Summer wardrobe.