Sewing has taken rather a back seat whilst I have been recovering but at the same time I just can’t keep away from the machine! I have been working on yet another version of the Prima Dress (no 50) using a Light Purple Ponte Jersey. It took a while to completely re-thread the Juki overlocker with Purple thread and yet another session just to cut out the dress. Unfortunately at first fitting stage I discovered that I had used a drafted version of the pattern made when I was a “little” larger size than I am now! Having taken in over 1″ at each side seam and re-sewn the bust darts twice (!) this has not been the simple straightforward project that I originally planned. Still I will get there. Hopefully once all the refinements and adjustments have been completed plus the dress has had the final press it will be worn in conjunction with …. the Leopard Print Snood. Please see the next post.