Well I have to say that I am glad that I have finally finished this blouse! I am pleased with the result but it seems to have taken an age. Partly this was my own fault as I decided to add a narrow frill to the collar and sleeve hems. I used three strips from a jelly roll that was supposed to be used for a quilt but as I have plenty of fabric for that project I had no qualms about using a few strips on something else. I have used the pattern many times so there were no fitting or construction problems – it just took a long time. Now that I have completed a project from my stash I can go forward and use some new fabric for the next project. A pinafore dress with scallop hem. Watch this space.
In the earlier post I said that I had some left over fabric for patchwork and quilting but I have sold it on eBay. Proceeds will be a contribution to my next fabric shopping spree!!