Roses & Contrast Collar Blouse

      roses + contrast collar 1         roses + contrast collar 2

You may recognise the prints used for this blouse all of which were purchased from Fabricland. I still had some leftover Cerise Cotton and the Navy pin spot Cotton. As I thought the frill on the Shift Dress looks so good I decided to repeat the combination for my usual blouse. This time I made a note of how long it took to cut out and stitch the blouse. A total of 4 hours which I think is good but not nearly quick enough when you recall the timings allowed for those stalwart competitors in The Great British Sewing Bee! I think the competitors are all great and I admire their enthusiasm and confidence not only for entering the Sewing Bee but also their persistence in sewing “outside their comfort zone”. So the next project that I sew will be a NEW pattern in a totally different style to my recent productions.